We're now located at UnwindMedia.com/FutureChat, so move your bookmarks, because this website is going to disappear completely very soon!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello, World!

My state-of-the-art Nexus 4 unboxing studio - coat hanger/packing tape/diaper box tripod and all


Welp, here I am taking another crack at blogging.

Thankfully, this time around I have the coattails of an expert to ride on in the form of +Rob Attrell - thanks for taking me on as a contributor!

I'll be making posts here relating to various thoughts I have about technology, that I may want to share with more people than my two cats and my dear wife (who for some reason doesn't see my fascination with unboxing a new piece of tech, let alone the appeal of taking the time to record such an event on video).

I am ecstatic to have a medium to share these musings (hack-job unboxing videos included!), and I look forward to the enjoyable discourse that is sure to be a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment